Historic cost saving practices in the Cypress-Fairbanks Independent School District will be applied to all future construction. The following cost saving strategies are used.
- Large elementary, middle, and high schools accommodate student growth. CFISD high schools are built larger than most in the Gulf Coast area and the state. Between 3,200 and 4,200 students are enrolled at each CFISD high school. Campus Comparisons by District
- Design prototypes save on architectural fees.
- Cost-effective and energy-efficient materials extend the life of the facility.
- Brick exteriors require minimal maintenance and exterior surfaces require no paint.
- Carpet with a 20-year guarantee is installed.
- Ceramic tile flooring is used in high-traffic areas such as corridors and common areas.
- HVAC systems are designed to conserve energy by using less electricity during the day.
Questions or Comments??