The mission of the CFISD Attendance Office is to increase student attendance and maximize the student completion rate.
To lead CFISD as an attendance team by exceeding expectations through the advancement of quality attendance services. All students will demonstrate the importance of regular school attendance.
- Gary Hatfield,Attendance Officer – BA, History/Government; M.Ed, Administration; Twenty four years experience as a Classroom Teacher; Eight years as an Assistant Principal; Eleven years as an Attendance Officer.
- Joseph Trevino, Attendance Officer (Bilingual) – BA, History; M.ed. Administration. Certified teacher with five years classroom experience. Seven years experience working with at-risk youth and their families.
- Nathaniel Broussard, Attendance Officer – BA, Liberal Arts; MA Education Administration and Leadership, Certified Special Education PreK-12, 7 years experience as middle school teacher, 3 years special education department chair and SDAA Coordinator, Basketball and Football Coach; Football Official (Texas Assn. Sports Off.); Marine Corps Retiree; Ordained Elder; Four years as an Attendance Officer.
- Amy Blackwell, Attendance Officer – BA, Elementary Education; M.Ed, Curriculum
and Instruction. Certified in ESL, EC-8th Grade Generalist. Five years teaching
experience. Three years as an Attendance Officer.
- Sylvia Krueger, Attendance Officer – BA, English/History; Four years teaching English at E.O. Smith Middle School, HISD; Four years teaching English at North Shore High School, GPISD; fifteen years teaching Texas History at Campbell Middle School, CFISD. Four years as an Attendance Officer.
District Attendance Office
22602 Northwest Freeway
Cypress, TX 77429
Fax: (281) 897-4756
Back to Admissions, Attendance, and Transfers home page