1. READ the steps listed below. After reading, please proceed to begin the Substitute application online:https://cyfairisdjobs.searchsoft.net/ats/app_login?COMPANY_ID=00015803
2. ENTER at least three professional references on the Reference Page of the application. (You will need three to be returned before you receive the e-mail with further instructions.)
3. When the application is complete, click on the Jobs tab to apply for your desired position.
- Substitute – Teacher
- Two types:
- Degreed and Certified - This position requires active Texas Educator Certificate.
- Degreed – This position requires a conferred Bachelor’s Degree.
- Substitute – Nurse (Requires a Current Nursing License)
- Substitute – Paraprofessional (Requires a High School Diploma)
- Two types:
- Paraprofessional Aide (Classroom)
- This position is equivalent to a teacher’s aide/assistant.
- Paraprofessional Aide (Clerical)
- This position includes clerical/receptionist/workroom duties.
4. Monitor your references. When all three read “RETURNED”, you should receive an email from the substitute office giving you further instructions. It is your responsibility to log in and monitor the references.
5. Emails are sent once a week at the beginning of the week. If have not heard back within 3 weeks of verifying your returned references, please contact the substitute office at email@example.com.