Activities for Super Seniors ~ Volunteer/Partner/Donate
The Super Senior Card program is available ONLY to CFISD residents and former CFISD employees who are 60 years or older to show appreciation for their ongoing support to the district.
The Super Senior Card offers services at no cost to the senior resident. Cardholders will be entitled to the following services:
- Free admission to any CFISD athletic event at any district facility, excluding playoffs;
- Free admission to student fine arts performances at any district facility, excluding fund raisers;
- Access to high school libraries (book check-out only);
- Access to designated adult computer classes as space permits; and
- Access to CATE services (beginning in October 2013).
To complete an application, visit the Communication Office, located at 10300 Jones Road, during regular business hours (7:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.). Please bring a valid ID and proof of address indicating residency in CFISD. Former employees will also need to bring proof of employment in CFISD.
For additional information, call 281-897-4053 or send us an email.
Back to CFISD.NET