It is the goal of Cypress-Fairbanks ISD Procurement Services to support and be responsive to the needs of those we serve: the students, educators and administrators of Cypress-Fairbanks ISD. These goals will be accomplished by the following methods:
- Manage the uninterrupted flow of goods and services to meet the district needs.
- Endeavor to obtain the greatest value for every District dollar expended while conducting business in a manner consistent with exemplary business practices, district policies and legal statutes.
- Strive for a thorough knowledge and understanding of the District’s equipment and supplies in order to assist in the “best value” evaluation for the products and services purchased.
- Source and develop sound suppliers who bring value, cost effective solutions, quality products and excellent customer service to CFISD.
- Foster a spirit of community by encouraging local vendors to participate in the procurement process.
Director of Procurement Services
Secretary to Director of Procurement Services
Assistant Director of Procurement Services
- Stage Curtains
- Window Coverings
- Grounds Equipment
- School Appliances
- Two-Way Radios
- Outdoor/Playground Equipment
- Special Purchases (Curriculum, Safes)
- Audio Visual
- Electronic/Technology Repair
- Office Equipment
- Printing Center
- Berry Center
- Clinic/First Aid
- Fine Arts Suppliers (Art, Music, Photography, Theatre)
- Grocery Goods/Supplies
- Nutrition Services
- Police Department
- Science/Laboratory Specimens
- Special Education
Windfern Administrative Annex, 2nd Floor
12510 Windfern Road
Houston, Texas 77064-3108
Office Summer Hours:
Monday-Thursday 7:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Fridays 7:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Warehouse receiving hours:
6:00 a.m. - 1:30 p.m.
PO Box 692003
Houston, Texas 77269-2003