As required by House Bill 3261, STAAR will be administered online beginning in the 2022-2023 school year. The STAAR online testing platform offers all students multiple online tools to support the testing process. In addition, the STAAR assessments no longer have a time limit. Students are expected to complete STAAR tests in about three hours; however, any student who needs additional time may continue testing until the end of the school day. To learn more about the assessment program in Texas, please visit the Students and Families. Parents are encouraged to access the Practice Tests Login located on the Students and Families to explore practice tests.
Parents can access the Cypress-Fairbanks ISD testing dates on the CFISD Calendar page State Testing Calendar. Students will participate at the campus where they are currently receiving academic instruction. State tests are scheduled for the start of the individual campus school day
Graduation requirements regarding state testing can be found in the Middle School and High School Course Description books.
Parents can follow these steps to access state testing results once posted by the Texas Education Agency. The information in the Texas Assessment Data Portal is an official record of state testing scores. Parents and guardians can submit this page to other educational institutions when state testing scores are requested.
- Choose the Home Access Center tab on top of this screen.
- If you need assistance with your account, please contact the CFISD technology Help Desk at 281-897-4357.
- Click on Parent Portal Login icon and enter your CFISD parent portal username and password.
- Once signed in select the "Home Access Center" icon.
- Choose the "School Links" tab.
- Choose the "State Test Results Access" link.
- Review the information and choose "English" or "Spanish" to access results.
- These buttons will take you to the TEA Family Portal where you can access your student's scores.
Out-of-school testing allows examinees who are no longer enrolled in the school to take the STAAR test during a scheduled campus administration. If you would like to participate in this opportunity, please visit the TEA Out-of-School for more information and campus selection.