Please complete the online Annual Student Information Update for the upcoming school year! This process allows you to verify your student’s information at the beginning of each school year.
The Annual Student Information update is conveniently completed online and will allow you to:
- update your contact information,
- update information for your student's emergency contacts,
- update your address (If your address has changed, please be prepared to upload new documents as proof of your new address),
- review student permissions, and
- acknowledge your review of the Student Code of Conduct/Student Handbook.
Parents/guardians are asked to complete the update even if there are no changes in a student's demographic information.
Your student’s Annual Student Update is available through your Home Access Center Account. Please first log into the parent portal. (If you need assistance with your parent portal login, please contact CFISD Customer Care Center at 281-897-4357 (HELP). A representative is available to assist you Monday-Friday, between the hours of 7 a.m. and 5 p.m.)
- Once you have logged into your CFISD Parent Portal, click on Home Access Center Icon.
- Click on the Registration Tab in upper right.
- Click the Update Enrollment Tab, then click on Start next to Annual Student Update.
- Please answer all questions. Once you have completed the forms, please click the SUBMIT button.
- Once you have submitted the form, you cannot make any changes online, you will have to contact the campus directly.