ANNUAL STUDENT INFORMATION UPDATE
Cypress-Fairbanks ISD is excited to provide a safe and convenient way for parents/guardians to update demographic information for students that are returning to our schools this year. This online process will allow parents/guardians to:
- update /confirm your contact information,
- update /confirm information for your student's emergency contacts,
- update/confirm your address (If your address has changed, please be prepared to upload new documents as proof of your new address),
- review student permissions, and
- acknowledge your review of the Student Code of Conduct/Student Handbook.
Beginning the week of Aug. 2, parents/guardians of students who were enrolled and active in CFISD on June 3, 2021 will receive an email from PowerSchool Registration Support for each of their students with instructions and a unique SNAPcode. Parents/guardians are asked to login and use the SNAP code to complete the update and acknowledgements even if there are no changes in a student's demographic or emergency contact information. At the end of the update process, parents/guardians will be required to provide an electronic signature.
Questions: Please contact the CFISD Customer Care Center at 281-897-HELP. A representative is available to assist you Monday-Friday, between the hours of 7 a.m. and 4:30 p.m.