When do I need to talk with my school counselor?
Counselors’ Corner during lunch allows students to talk with a counselor without missing class and without a pass. Look for us at the maroon tables in the hallway outside the cafeteria. Students can also stop by the counseling office in the morning before classes begin or at the end of the school day.
The QR code below can be used to access the Counselor Request Form where you may ask questions or request to meet with a counselor.
Get news from the Counseling Office
Send a text to 81010. In the message, enter the code for your class:
- Class of 2027 enter @bfnd 2027
- Class of 2026 enter @bfnd 2026
- Class of 2025 enter @bfnd 2025
- Class of 2024 enter @bfnd 2024
- All course changes for the following year are due by the last day of classes of the current school year.
- Current 9th graders will review four-year plans and request next year’s courses in PACE.
- Current 10th graders will meet with their counselor during the spring semester to review 4-year plans, transcripts, and request next year’s courses.
- Current 11th graders will meet with counselors during the spring semester to review transcripts and request senior year courses.
- Students and parents will have the opportunity to verify course requests in April/May. To make changes, follow the directions given at that time.
- Course Offerings & Descriptions, including graduation requirements
- Cy-Fair High School Course Selections with Course Numbers 2022-23
When available, handouts will be posted here a few days after the event.