COLLEGE AND CAREER
Your College and Career Specialist is Stephanie England. The College and Career Specialist works both at the campus level and district level to provide information to students and parents regarding the college process, career options, and how to best prepare yourself for post-secondary education. I work closely with your guidance counselors on the Cypress Woods High School Campus, and I want to partner with you the best way I can.
If you are a university requesting a campus visit to Cy-Woods, please contact Stephanie England, M.Ed. - College and Career Specialist.
The College and Career Center is now open. Located inside the Cypress Woods Library, the College and Career Center is open during all lunches and before or after school.
Wildcats are also welcome to schedule an appointment with Mrs. England. Stop at the College and Career Center or email email@example.com.
College 101 for Class of 2023
Ways to Stay in Touch This Summer:
Dual Credit 22-23 School Year
- All DC testing must be done by April 22.
- Dual Credit registration has a HARD deadline of April 29, so please work quickly so that you do not miss deadlines.
- Payment for FALL Dual Credit classes is due AUGUST 1, 2022. Payment is made in your MyLonestar Account.
- Three hour/credit classes are $78.00.
- Four hour/credit classes are $104.00
To request a transcript, please see follow these steps:
- Go to the CFISD Transcripts & Records page.
- Click on the green laptop icon labeled "ONLINE HIGH SCHOOL TRANSCRIPT REQUEST."
- Submit your request on the ScribOrder site. Official transcripts can be sent directly to colleges or scholarship committees. Unofficial transcripts can be sent to your home address.
If you have immediate needs, email Karla Rutan.