IN-PERSON TRANSCRIPT REQUESTS:
Records and Transcripts may be requested through the Registrar's Office from 7:05 am to 3:30 pm. We are taking in person requests only for:
- Unofficial transcripts ($1.00-cash only and payment is required at time of the request)
- Official transcripts to be sent electronically to public in state colleges/universities as well as NCAA and NAIA (free)
- All other transcript request need to be ordered on line at this time
You can use the above form if not on campus and need an official transcript sent electronically to public in-state colleges or universities as well as NCAA and NAIA (free). Email it to email@example.com with “Transcript Request” in subject line.
ON-LINE TRANSCRIPT REQUESTS:
On line requests can be requested using ScribOrder via this link: https://www.cfisd.net/en/parents-students/academics/student-records-transcripts
- This service can be used for all transcript requests and is the only way to request a transcript be sent to out-of-state or private colleges/universities at this time
- It is the most efficient way to send transcripts to out-of-state colleges/universities as most can be sent electronically.
- COST $5.00 by debit/credit card
We are checking the system during the weekdays 9-2. We will get the transcripts out quickly. These are not the final transcripts. We will relay the directions on how to get a final transcript sent when we know what the directions are.