• Transcript Requests - Requests for transcripts are processed for current seniors enrolled at Langham Creek High School. The first request for seniors after graduation is free. For any additional requests, there is a fee. The request form is located in the Registrar's office. We do not fax, neither do we give official transcripts to parents or students.

    Records are retained at your last school of attendance for two years after your date of graduation or withdrawal from the district. The Records Center houses all academic records for students after the second year.

    Online Transcript Request

    Once a student reaches the age of 18, all requests must be made by the student. The student must provide written authorization indicating any individual who has a right to access his/her records along with a photo I.D.

    Withdrawals - If you need to withdraw your student from LCHS, please notify the Registrar's Office before the actual withdrawal date. There are state forms to be completed and the student's books need to be returned. If a student owes any fees/fines, these will need to be paid at the time of withdrawal. If a student is 18, they may withdraw themselves. Only a parent or legal guardian may withdraw a student who is under the age of 18.

    Enrollments - Only a parent or legal guardian may enroll a student under the age of 18. Things you will need to enroll a student are: 1) birth certificate, 2) immunization record, 3) last report card, 4) current utility bill (gas, water or electric), 5) social security card, and 6) parent's driver's license. If you are enrolling during the school year, you will also need a withdrawal form from the previous school. All juniors and seniors must provide a transcript in order to be classified in the correct grade.

    Address Changes - When a student moves, the Registrar's Office must be notified immediately. A current utility bill (gas, water or electric) or the new lease or closing papers are the only documentation accepted by the district to prove residency. If the student moves out of our attendance area, a transfer form must be filled out to remain at LCHS. Also update any new phone numbers at that time. Changing the address on the Emergency Card at the beginning of the school year is not acceptable documentation.