WATCH D.O.G.S. Program
Watch D.O.G.S. program
According to the National Center for Fathering:
“WATCH D.O.G.S. (Dads Of Great Students) is an innovative father involvement, educational initiative of the National Center For Fathering. There are two primary goals of the WATCH D.O.G.S. program.
- To provide positive male role models for the students, demonstrating by their presence that education is important.
- To provide extra sets of eyes and ears to enhance school security and reduce bullying.
Learn more about the Watch D.O.G.S. program.
How to Volunteer
Sign up to volunteer in 3 easy steps:
- Click this link to go to our invitation page on SignUp.com: http://signup.com/login/entry/736388778079
- Enter your email address: (You will NOT need to register an account on SignUp.com)
- Sign up! Choose your spots - SignUp.com will send you an automated confirmation and reminders. Easy!
Note: SignUp.com does not share your email address with anyone.