Frazier elementary school will be an exemplary school dedicated to the philosophy of continuous improvement towards quality in all aspects of educating our children to live successfully in our dynamic world. In this quest for quality, our school goals reflect site-based decision-making of many committees and groups including, but not limited to the CIP and CPOC.
Frazier Elementary is dedicated to providing high-quality teaching and student-centered learning through data-driven decisions that focus on:
- Rigor Relevance framework of high-level questioning, thoughtful work, and academic discussions
- Building communities within our schools and beyond
- Systematic planning with learning, collaboration and focus on results
- Growing student and teacher leaders
- Nurturing a positive, safe learning environment
As of October 27, 2023.
Total Enrollment 659 Hispanic 79.1% American Indian 0.2% Asian 6.7% Black 7.4% Pacific Islander 0.0% Multi-Race 2.4% White 4.2% Free/Reduced 92.0%