Volunteer registration for the 2022-2023 Bus Buddies program is now open!
We look forward to you joining us August 22 and 23!
WHAT IS IT?
- Bus Buddies is a partnership between volunteers and CFISD to provide assistance to elementary students. Bus Buddies help ensure CFISD's youngest riders get off the bus at their correct locations.
- The program requires one "Bus Buddy" per elementary bus for the first two days of school (August 22-23, 2022). Volunteers may register to serve for one or both days.
- The approximate time commitment is two hours.
- All CFISD buses are air-conditioned!
WHAT IS REQUIRED?
- Review the training materials which will arrive via a confirmation email.
- Arrive and sign in at your assigned school where campus staff will assist you.
- Enjoy helping students and the bus driver!
For more information, please contact the Community Engagement department at 281-894-3950.