WELCOME TO CYPRESS-FAIRBANKS ISD & CYPRESS WOODS HIGH SCHOOL!
If you have recently enrolled as a new student in CFISD and selected to learn through our virtual CFISD Connect program, please use the following steps to log in and access your courses.
*Please note that there is about a 24-hour lag between your enrollment and when you will gain access to Schoology. If you are not able to login right away, don’t worry - this is normal, and your teachers will understand!
Students can access Schoology by following these steps:
- Visit my.cfisd.net
- Login with your CFISD credentials:
- The username will be s+your student ID number (ex. s12345)
- The default password is CfisdMMDD (where mm and dd are the month and day of your birthday; ex. Cfisd0416)
- To reset your password, visit http://stugo.cfisd.net
- To access Schoology, select the blue Schoology icon
- For your schedule, click on the Home Access Center icon
- Watch the following video to learn how to navigate Schoology: http://bit.ly/SchoologyNav
PARENT & GUARDIAN INFORMATION
Parents can access Schoology and connect to their student’s by following these steps:
- Go to www.cfisd.net, then the Parents & Students tab
- Click on the Home Access Center (HAC) link
- To login, you will need your username and password that was supplied by the District
- Once you’re in Home Access Center, click Home → School Links → “Schoology Parent Code”
- Navigate to www.schoology.com
- Click Sign-Up - Select Parent
- Enter in the Access Code you got from HAC
- Fill in the required information to register
- Visit the links below if you need help with this process: