Horne ES PTO
The Horne Elementary PTO meets on a regular basis. The organization funds cultural arts activities and field trips, organizes volunteers, sponsors various student events, and conducts fund-raisers, which have provided technology, landscaping, books, and playground equipment.
Please consider joining the Horne PTO!
Your membership also allows you to be more connected to Horne Elementary School through volunteer opportunities. Volunteering is encouraged but NOT required. In a way, just paying your dues helps us fund programs that enhance your child’s learning experience. Studies have shown that active parent participation helps improve classroom behavior and academic issues. If you’re interested in helping Horne Elementary School be the best it can be, join the PTO!
- President - Kathy Jurgens
- 1st Vice President (Membership) - Open
- 2nd Vice President (Staff Liaison) - Rhonda Esterak
- 3rd Vice President (Fundraising) – Lauren Durst
- Treasurer - Sue Ayoub
- Secretary - Neysha Theys
- VIPS Coordinator - Rachel Voitle
- Spirit Wear/Supply Coordinator- Demetria Heard-Joseph
- Website/Social Media and Yearbook Committee- Boris Acevedo