HOMECOMING CARNIVAL is OCT. 18!!!
- 45 minute lunch periods.
- Bring cash to buy game and food tickets.
- Tickets sold in the commons and in the courtyard during all lunches.
- Each ticket is valued at $1.
- Food items cost 1-8 tickets. (Burgers, nachos, sausage on a stick, popcorn, chick-fil-a, boba, street corn, cookies, candy, cotton candy, cupcakes, ice pops, soda, water and chips.
FUN GAMES AND EXPERIENCES
- Some games are free, others cost 1-3 tickets and you in a prize.
- Sumo suits, free throw contest, pitching contest, fish for ducks, balloon pop, corn hole, Just Dance, spike ball, cup pong, spin the wheel, face painting, tattoos, soak a senior, pie a teacher, operation, hay bale toss, ring toss and much more!
- Haunted House - 5 tickets
- Photo booths - free to 5 tickets