Juniors and Seniors…Interested in Pass/Fail?
- See our Cypress Woods website for more information
- Deadline: Tuesday, January 17th
- Who really benefits from this option?
- The student who will obtain the maximum benefit from this option is the student who
- Is both academically-able and is talented in or has a keen interest in one of the identified courses of study;
- Will have more credits than the twenty-two (foundation program) or twenty-six (foundation+ endorsement program) required for graduation;
- Will have more K-level academic courses than L-level courses on the final transcript; and
- Earns mostly grades of A in ALL courses of study (has a GPA of 6.0 or higher).