NEW STUDENT ORIENTATION
We offer a virtual course for ALC’s Orientation on Schoology.
- School Hours: 7:20 a.m. – 2:50 p.m.
- Parents will view the orientation video and complete the registration paperwork online. On their first day, students will attend a temporary Bridge Class for the first 2 periods of the day. This class allows students time to learn the ALC rules and procedures before transitioning into their scheduled classes.
- Modified bus transportation and student parking is an option. More information will be shared in the ALC Orientation Schoology page.
- Students must have their home campus student ID to access transportation.
- Standardized dress code required, found in Parent-Student Handbook.