CFISD Athletic Participation Process
Athletic participation in CFISD requires an annual submission of a physical and athletic participation forms.
- A new physical form must be turned in prior to each calendar school year using only CFISD provided forms.
- All required participation forms (physical and online forms) must be submitted before a student participates in any try-out, practice, athletic class, open gym, open weight room, athletic competition or travels with a CFISD athletic team for any purpose.
This process is an online two step process, just follow the steps below:
1. Step ONE: Pre-Participation - Physical Examination Forms
- The student is required to use the CFISD Pre-Participation -Physical Examination Form; NO OTHER Physical Examination Form can be accepted per the University Interscholastic League.
- The Medical History form is filled out by the parent and taken with the student when getting a physical.
- Please refer to the information listed on the physical form regarding who qualifies to administer and sign the physical.
- Follow the link below for the CFISD Pre-Participation -Physical Examination Forms
2. Step TWO: Athletic Participation Forms
- All Athletic Participation Forms must be submitted annually online, this includes:
- Medical History Form
- Acknowledgement of Rules
- UIL Steroid Forms
- Concussion Acknowledgement
- Sportsmanship Standards Form
- Cardiac Awareness Form
- Follow the link below and the instructions on the CFISD Online Participation Form page:
Online Participation Forms