Back to School Expo
In its seventh edition, the annual CFISD Back-to-School Expo is scheduled for Saturday, Aug. 10 from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. at the Berry Center (8877 Barker Cypress Road). The Expo provides a number of helpful resources to incoming students, parents and prospective employees, allowing for a smooth transition into the school district.
[Download Back to School Expo 2019 Flyer] ~ [Español]
K-12 NEW STUDENT REGISTRATION
PRE-K NEW STUDENT REGISTRATION WILL NOT BE AVAILABLE AT THE BACK TO SCHOOL EXPO.
Pre-K New Student Registration will be held at elementary campuses - August 13-16, 2019.
- Open to incoming CFISD students only.
The following documents are required when registering in CFISD:
- A copy of the child's birth certificate from the Bureau of Vital Statistics
- A current immunization record
- A government-issued, photo ID for the child's parent or legal guardian.
- Proof of residency
- A social security card for each child, if available
- A report card or transcript from the child's last school, if students are registering for the sixth or ninth grade
Administered by Harris County Health Department for participants with Medicaid/CHIP or without insurance.
Administered by CFISD Health Services.
Provided by Houston Methodist Willowbrook Hospital.
$20 (cash only)
Before and After School Care Registration
• Substitute Office • Human Resources• Support Staff • Community Programs • Nutrition Services • Transportation
School supplies, fruits and vegetables while supplies last.