Back to School Expo
In its sixth edition, the annual CFISD Back-to-School Expo is scheduled for Saturday, Aug. 18 from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. at the Berry Center (8877 Barker Cypress Road). The Expo provides a number of helpful resources to incoming students, parents and prospective employees, allowing for a smooth transition into the school district.
[Download Back to School Expo 2018 Flyer] ~ [Español]
K-12 NEW STUDENT REGISTRATION
THERE WILL NOT BE PRE-K NEW STUDENT REGISTRATION AVAILABLE AT THE BACK TO SCHOOL EXPO.
PreKindergarten New Student Registration will be held at elementary campuses - August 14-17, 2018.
- Open to incoming CFISD students only.
- Parents/Guardians photo ID, birth certificate, immunization records and proof of residency.
- Registration forms available in English and Spanish.
Administered by Harris County Health Department.
Administered by CFISD Health Services.
Provided by Houston Methodist Willowbrook Hospital
Before and After School Care Registration
School-Based Health Center
Cy-Fair Community Health Center to provide Medicaid insurance application assistance and school-based health center application.
Fruits, vegetables and school supplies for qualified participants.
Free and Reduced Price Lunch
NEW FOR THE 2018-2019 SCHOOL YEAR - Apply, submit, and track your application for Free and Reduced Price Lunch from start to finish.
- All applications for Free/Reduced Price meals must be submitted online.
- Visit www.schoolcafe.com or the SchoolCafe app to apply.
- Call 281-897-4550 with questions and for assistance.