Global Volunteer Requests
Ault ES - Library Help
- Help needed to shelve books and to organize library shelves.
- Anytime during the week, but especially the beginning of the week on Monday through Wednesday.
- Contact Courtney Kaler or 281-373-2815
Francone ES - School Store Help
- Help needed with assisting students in purchasing a store item with their earned school money
- Every Wednesday (1st semester until November 15th, 2nd semester until May 16th) during student lunch times. The first lunch is at 11:00 AM and the last lunch is at 1:30 PM.
Please contact Ronald Gerac at [email protected] or 281-897-4512.
Hemmenway ES - Library Help
- Help needed shelving books
- Anytime of day
- Contact Michelle Walker or 281-856-9870
Charlotte Burns Science Resource Center
- Delivery of supplies and animals between the SRC and the schools.
- Facilitation of science demos at the schools.
- Contact the SRC if you are interested.
Duryea es - library help
- Help needed to shelve books and organize library shelves.
- Anytime during the day (8:10 am - 4:10 pm)
- Contact Lisa Roesler at 281-856-5187