Superintendent's Fun Run & Festival
The sixth annual CFISD Superintendent’s Fun Run and Festival is set for March 2, 2019 from 8 a.m. to 11 a.m. at the Berry Center (8877 Barker Cypress Road) and the Towne Lake community.
Underwritten by Memorial Hermann Cypress, the fun-filled community event will include a *5K run and a family-friendly **1-mile. New courses include a 5K run through Towne Lake, Lone Star College CyFair and a family path through CFFCU stadium. The fun run will feature booth vendors, food trucks, entertainment and activities for children.
Proceeds from the Superintendent’s Fun Run benefit the Cy-Fair Educational Foundation (CFEF), which awards student scholarships and staff development grants.
The Fifth Annual Superintendent’s Fun Run and Festival held on March 24, 2018 generated $100,000 to the Cy-Fair Educational Foundation (CFEF).
* No strollers, bicycles, skateboards, or motorized vehicles will be allowed on the 5K path.
** Pets on leashes and strollers will be allowed on the 1-mile family-friendly path.
For more information, please contact the
Community Engagement office at
Video of the Fun Run 1-mile course
Video of the 5K Course
|Tues., Feb. 26, 2019||7 a.m. - 7 p.m.||Berry Center - Cypress Room|
|Thurs., Feb. 28, 2019||7 a.m. - 7 p.m.||Berry Center - Cypress Room|
|6:30 - 7:30 a.m.||Onsite registration opens; Sponsors and vendor booth check-in|
|8:00, 8:15 & 8:30 a.m.||5k race*; Festival open with student entertainment|
|8:45 a.m.||1-mile family-friendly walk/run**|
|11:00 a.m.||Fun Run and Festival closes|
Please plan to arrive at least 30 minutes prior to your race start time and add extra travel time for facility entrance and parking.
Registration will be done through SchoolCash.
- If you already have a SchoolCash account, you will be prompted to login upon completion of registration to submit payment.
- If you do not have a SchoolCash account, you will be prompted to create an account to finalize registration and submit payment.
LATE PRICING (FEB. 14-24):
|5k (timing chip only, t-shirt sizes not guaranteed):||$25 adults; $20 students|
|1 mile (wristband):||$10 adults and students|
ONSITE PRICING (MARCH 2):
|5k (timing chip only, no t-shirt):||$30 adults; $25 students|
|1 mile (wristband):||$15|
|T-shirts (sizes not guaranteed):||$10|
SUPERINTENDENT'S Century Club
Special recognition will be given for any transaction totaling $100 or more. Superintendent’s Century Club membership includes one reserved parking permit and one gold bib for Runner 1. Benefits are awarded at each $100.00 increment spent in registration. For example, a family of 3 that has a grand total of $300.00 will receive 3 gold bibs.
- Academy Sports + Outdoors
- Children's Lighthouse Learning Centers
- Dally + Associates
- Division One Construction
- Houston Methodist Willowbrook Hospital
- Kelsey-Seybold Clinic
- Texas Army National Guard
- VLK Architects
- A - Beautiful Pools, Inc.
- Avanti Senior Living
- Bear Creek Baptist Church
- IBI Group
- Post Oak Municipal Advisors
- Prime Systems/ Directron
- Balfour-All American
- Buckeye Cleaning Center
- Copper Creek Orthodontics
- Cy-Fair Federal Credit Union
- Cy-Fair Volunteer Fire Department
- Ducerus North Houston
- Elite Auto Experts
- F45 Training Bridgeland
- Fajita Pete's
- FastMed Urgent Care
- Girl Scouts of San Jacinto Council
- HCA Care Now Urgent Care
- Huntington Learning Center, Cypress
- i9 Sports
- Mathnasium of Cy-Fair
- Orangetheory Fitness
- Orthotex Smile Specialists
- PJ's Coffee of New Orleans
- Piper Jaffray & Co.
- Raising Cane's
- The Rustic Brush
- Some Like It Hot Yoga
- Sterlington Medical
- Villasport Athletic Club & Spa
- WC America
For sponsorship information email [email protected] or call 281-894-3950.