Last updated: 3/30/2020
- March 27, 2020
- March 20, 2020
- March 16, 2020
- March 13, 2020
- March 12, 2020
- March 11, 2020
- March 5, 2020
- Feb. 26, 2020
Learning at Home
Students are encouraged to continue their learning with the Learning At Home curriculum.
EXTENDED LEARNING RESOURCES for students:On occasions when it is necessary to close schools, CFISD is committed to making every effort to ensure that students have the opportunity to remain engaged in their learning. You will find resources below that may be used to support reading, writing, and math for Early Childhood through 12th Grade.
frequently asked questions
- Breakfast and lunch may be picked up between 10:00 a.m. and 1:00 p.m. Monday - Friday
- Meals are available for children 18 years and younger meals at any CFISD school listed; this is not dependent on where the student is enrolled.
- See curbside service pick-up procedures (effective 3/30/20).
Schools available for curbside meals: Anthony MS, Arnold MS, Bane ES, Bleyl MS, Cy Creek HS, Cy Lakes HS, Cy Park HS, Cy Ridge HS, Cy Springs HS, Danish ES, Francone ES, Frazier ES, Goodson MS, Holbrook ES, Horne ES, Kahla MS, Kirk ES, Langham Creek HS, Thornton MS.
Mental Health Resources
- CFISD Guidance & Counseling Facebook Page
- CFISD Mental Health Intervention Team: Taking Care of Yourself
- Parent/Caregiver Guide to Helping Families Cope With the Coronavirus Disease ~ [Español]
- NASP: Talking to Children About COVID-19 (Coronavirus): A Parent Resource
- PBS Kids: How to Talk to Your Kids About Coronavirus
- Caregiving amidst COVID-19: How do we support our children during a pandemic?
- Center for School Behavioral Health Resources
- CDC: Talking with children about Coronavirus Disease 2019
- Mental Health And COVID-19 – Information And Resources
- Child Mind Institute: Talking to Kids About the Coronavirus
- Proper Handwashing
- Helping Children Cope with COVID-19
- Taking Care of Yourself - High School Students
- Staying Calm in the Midst of the Storm
- Nuturing Your Child's Mental Health
- MHM March 2020: Volume 12
- MHM March 2020: Special Edition Coronavirus
- Name that Book
- Colorguard Showcase
- Choral Festival
- First Tee Champion's Challenge
- JROTC Pass and Review
- Retirement Banquet
- VIPS Appreciation Event
- Career Fair
- Teacher of the Year
events to be determined