A current physical on file. If the student is about to enter or is currently in:
- High school, your physical should be turned in to the athletic trainer on the high school campus.
- Middle school, your physical should be turned in to the coach of your participating sport.
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION REGARDING ALL ANNUAL PRE-PARTICIPATION FORMS
Pre-Participation Physical Evaluation - Medical History/Physical Forms
- The Medical History form is filled out by the parent and taken with the student when getting a physical. The physician will want to see your student’s information when conducting the physical. Additionally, we are asking you to fill out the medical history form on-line as directed above.
- Please refer to the information listed on the physical form regarding who qualifies to administer and sign the physical.
- CFISD requires physicals to be completed on an annual basis as a prerequisite for participation in athletic activities.