At Watkins Middle school, through our Professional Learning Community, our mission is to:
- Promote a challenging learning environment for a 21st century global community.
- Inspire our students to develop their potential and achieve their dreams.
- Engage students and staff in a safe, supportive environment to foster positive relationships.
- Create high expectations for success through developmentally-appropriate instruction that allows for individual differences and learning styles.
- Encourage our parents, teachers, and community members to actively participate in our students’ life-long learning and personal growth.
1,473students as of October 31, 2022.
|Hispanic||Native American||Asian||African American||Pacific Islander||White||Two or more races||Economically Disadvantaged|