• Year Opened: 1981

    Lowery Elementary honors Mr. and Mrs. M.O. Lowery. The Lowerys moved to the Cypress- Fairbanks area in 1929. In 1938, they took up residence in their home on Barker-Cypress Road. The family began farming the area known as "Middlegate" in the Copperfield Subdivision. Mr. Lowery served the community in various civic organizations in addition to serving as a member of the Cypress Fairbanks ISD Board of Trustees. Together, the Lowerys lived a rich life and touched the lives of many people in our community..