The following are considered violations of the dress code:
- Sagging pants
- Hats/caps/beanies/wrap/cat ears
- House shoes/slippers
- Torn or ripped jeans or clothing
- Hoodies must be removed when entering Truitt
- No trench coats or long dusters
- Clothing with the following is not allowed:
- Inappropriate images, profanity, or inappropriate messages
- Shorts or dresses must cover the back side and come down to student’s fingertips when hands are at their side.
- Leggings/jeggings/tights can be worn if the shirt or dress covers the back side and comes down to student’s fingertips when hands are at their side.