Lead the Wildcat Way!
Jan H. Aragon Middle School will be an exemplary school community, dedicated to the highest standards of quality at all levels and in all endeavors. Through effort, mutual respect and focus on our mission and goals we will prepare our students with an education that enables them to live successfully in an ever-changing society. Working as a team, our students, parents, community members, and staff will create a culture of excellence.
Our mission is to inspire, motivate, and support the growth and achievement of all learners.
Our Core Values:
- We believe in demonstrating a Willingness to serve others
- We believe in academic and personal Integrity
- We believe in developing future Leaders
- We believe in quality work and Dedication to excellence
- We believe in fostering a Culture of high expectations and support
- We believe in providing opportunities for all to Achieve
- We believe in Teamwork, collaboration and feedback
- We believe in being Solution-driven
Our PBIS R.O.A.R. Attributes:
1,536 students as of October 31, 2022.
|HISPANIC||NATIVE AMERICAN||ASIAN||AFRICAN AMERICAN||PACIFIC ISLANDER||WHITE||TWO OR MORE RACES||ECONOMICALLY DISADVANTAGED|