- Proof of residency: Please be prepared to submit one item from line A and one item from line B. (Documents must be in Guardian’s name, if not more paperwork is needed and must be notarized*)
A. (Lessee) verification in the form of your current lease/(Homeowner) verification in the form of HCAD records, a mortgage statement, or closing documents.
B. Verification in the form of your current gas, water or electric bill
- Current immunization records – see requirements on reverse side
- Student’s birth certificate issued by the state
- Valid driver’s license or government issued ID of the adult enrolling the student
- Academic records from previous school such as last report card, withdrawal form, unofficial transcript, TAKS, EOC or other standardized test results
- Student’s Social Security card if available
Please note that official transcripts must be sent directly from Cypress Springs High School to a college, employer, etc. Transcripts sent to a home address or given directly to a student will be considered unofficial.
Current students may request transcripts in the Registrar’s office before or after school, or during their lunch. Current students may also request transcripts at School Cash Online.
Transcript requests may take up to 3 days to process. An email confirmation will be sent to you when your request has been processed.
NEED TO WITHDRAW YOUR STUDENT?
The Registrar's Office must be notified immediately upon a student’s change of primary residence. Please complete and return the form below and provide proofs of address as soon as you move, dated within the last 30 days. Documents that are provided should reflect the parent/legal guardian's name and street address. Please be prepared to submit one item from Line A and one item from Line B. For additional questions please contact the Registrar’s Office at the above email.
- Line A: (Lessee) Verification in the form of your current lease; (Homeowner) Verification in the form of HCAD records, a mortgage statement, or closing documents
- Line B: Verification in the form of your current gas, water, or light bill