New student registration is ONLINE!. Please see the “REGISTRATION CHECKLIST” below for the required documents for registration. Please go to http://www.cfisd.net/registration. to start online enrollment. First, you will create a Power School Enrollment account. Second, after answering the required registration questions, you will upload the required documents at the end of the online enrollment. Third, press “Submit” to submit your registration. For questions or to send registration documents, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
If your student was enrolled in school for the current school year, they must be withdrawn from their previous school before starting enrollment with Cypress Creek High School. Any questions, please email email@example.com.
- Certified copy of the child’s birth certificate from the Bureau of Vital Statistics.
- Current immunization record.
- Government-issued photo ID for the child’s parent or legal guardian.
- Proof of residency*(see details below).
- Social security card for each child, if available.
- Report card or transcript from the child’s last school, if students are registering for the sixth or ninth grade.
*Proof of Residency: At the time of registration, parents/guardians will be asked to provide current (within 30 days old) proof of residency. Documents that are provided should reflect the parent/legal guardian's name and street address. Please be prepared to submit one item from Line A and one item from Line B.
- Line A: (Lessee) Verification in the form of your current lease/(Homeowner)Verification in the form of HCAD records, a mortgage statement, or closing documents.
- Line B: Verification in the form of your current gas, water, or light bill.
If you have any questions regarding registration or the documentation required for registration, please call Kathy White, Registrar, at 281-897-4263.