CFISD ATHLETIC PARTICIPATION PROCESS
All CFISD student-athletes will be required to have a current physical. Current is defined as within the last calendar year. This would include athletic activities that are held on campus in the summer of 2022.
On-going athletic participation in CFISD requires an annual submission of a current physical (within the last calendar year) and athletic participation forms.
All required participation forms (on-line forms) must also be submitted before a student participates in any try-out, practice, athletic class, open gym, open weight room, athletic competition or travels with a CFISD athletic team for any purpose.
This process is an online two-step process. Just follow the steps below. [Instrucciones en español]
PLEASE FOLLOW THESE STEPS IN ORDER TO BE CLEARED FOR ATHLETIC PARTICIPATION
Completion of the athletic pre-participation forms, which can be found at: Cypressfairbanksisd.rankonesport.com
- Go to the website listed above to complete your forms. Click the blue button in the center of the page that says “PROCEED TO ONLINE FORMS” and follow the steps as directed. Note: When entering your student ID do not use the “S”, enter only the numbers. (Ex. If your student ID is S123456, you would enter 123456).
- You must fill out 4 online forms (see below for MS exception). The 4 forms are:
- UIL Signature Page
- CFISD-Emergency Card Information
- CFISD-Field Trip Form
- CFISD-Electrocardiogram Consent (not required for middle school athletes in the 7th or 8th grade)
A current physical on file. If the student is about to enter or is currently in:
- High school, your physical should be turned in to the athletic trainer on the high school campus.
- Middle school, your physical should be turned in to the coach of your participating sport.
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION REGARDING ALL ANNUAL PRE-PARTICIPATION FORMS
- The Medical History form is filled out by the parent and taken with the student when getting a physical. The physician will want to see your student’s information when conducting the physical. Additionally, we are asking you to fill out the medical history form on-line as directed above.
- Please refer to the information listed on the physical form regarding who qualifies to administer and sign the physical.
- CFISD requires physicals to be completed on an annual basis as a prerequisite for participation in athletic activities.