Must be worn on upper torso at all times throughout the entire school day.
Students should be in compliance with the ID badge policy from the time he/she arrives at school until he/she leaves campus i.e. before/after school tutorials, club meetings, d-hall, study hall, to request a late bus ticket, etc.
Student ID badges will be required to conduct school business, including, but not limited to the following:
- Ride the school bus.
- Enter your classes.
- Enter the clinic or trainer’s office.
- Check in or out through the attendance office.
- Conduct a transaction through the finance office.
- Enter the library, to check out library books and to use library technology.
- Verify student login information.
- Receive exemption cards.
- Receive class ranks.
- Buy a parking sticker.
- Receive results of state assessments.
- Take class and/or state assessments.
- Enter school sponsored events (dances, games).
- Request transcripts or other confidential documents through the registrar’s office.
- Purchase breakfast or lunch.
- Verify identification when requested by any CFISD employee on all district property.
What if I forget my badge at home?
If you forget your badge, you must purchase a temporary ID badge for $1.00. Students can request a temporary ID at the stage before or after school or the 1st (#1237 )or 2nd floor AP pod (#2318). This badge is good for one day. The cost will go on your fines/fees in Destiny.
What if I lose my badge?
Replacement ID’s cost $3 for the badge, $1-lanyards and $1 for ID sleeve. If you lose your badge, you can request a new one before school or at lunch at the stage in the cafeteria. You can also go to the AP office to request a new badge. The cost will go on your fines/fees in Destiny.