STEM Academy for Automation, Robotics & Computer Science
Anyone interested in this program of study needs to apply during their 8th grade year.
- Computer Science I K ARC (LOTE Credit)
- Manufacturing Engineering Tech K ARC
- Computer Science II K ARC (LOTE Credit)
- Digital Electronics K ARC (Math Credit)
- Computer Science III K ARC (LOTE Credit)
- Engineering Math K (Math Credit)
- PBR Computer Science: Robotics Progrram and Scientific Reserach and Design I K ARC (Science Credit)
Available Certification PrepCertifications that count as Performance Acknowledgements
- Oracle Certified Assoc Java SE 8 Programmer (Comp Sci III K)
- MTA Intro to Java Programming
- Certified SolidWorks Associate (ARC Academy
Mission: The Computer Science contest challenges students to study a broad range of areas in computer science and has both an individual and a team component. Competition consists of a 45-minute written exam for both components, along with a two-hour programming contest for teams.
Mission: The Technology Student Association enhances personal development, leadership, and career opportunities in STEM, whereby members apply and integrate these concepts through intracurricular activities, competitions, and related programs.
Mission: The mission of FBLA is to bring business and education together in a positive working relationship through innovative leadership and career development programs.