- Identify and use lines, shapes, colors, space, forms, textures, value, pattern, variety, balance, emphasis, proportion, rhythm, and unity.
- Compare relationships between design and every day life.
- Compare and contrast artworks from different periods in art history and a variety of cultures.
- Create original artworks using a variety of art materials and media.
- Analyze personal artworks, *portfolios, artworks of peers and famous artist to form conclusions about properties.
*Portfolio implementation will be included at the discretion of each individual art teacher due to student population, space/storage, and available materials.