2022-23 AP Exam Registration Information
Regular AP Registration:
Thursday, January 5th through Tuesday, February 7th at noon
Late AP Registration ($10.00 late fee, per exam):
- Wednesday, February 8th through Friday, February 10th at noon
- $100.00 per exam
- $18.00 per exam for students already approved for the Federal Free/Reduced Lunch Program
- Full refund if exam is cancelled before Monday, February 6th at noon
- No refunds for Fall semester or yearlong courses after November 1, 2022
- Unused exam fee of $40, per exam, per College Board. Fee available for viewing at collegeboard.org
- Cy-Hope will be offering financial assistance. Contact the counseling office for more information.
PLEASE BE CAREFUL TO SELECT THE CORRECT EXAM:
High School Course: AP Exam:
US Government and Politics (NOT Comparative Government)
Two-step process for registering and paying for AP exams:
Step 1 - REGISTERING:
- Create a CollegeBoard account at https://myap.collegeboard.org/login. Students will then register for AP exams they plan on taking. For each course, click REGISTER & VIEW DETAILS, then click REGISTER FOR EXAM on the next screen. Registering also allows access to study materials for the AP exams if enrolled in an AP class.
- The College Board defaults to YES (I want to take the exam) when you use the Join Code to access additional study materials. If you do not want to take the exam, change YES to No after using Join Code to access those additional study materials.
Step 2 - PAYING:
- Create an account at totalregistration.net/AP/443302. Students will then select and pay for the AP exams they plan on taking. Students should receive a confirmation page stating they have selected and paid for their AP exams.
- Students who are eligible for the state subsidy (already approved for free/reduced lunch) should wait to complete the payment step until the state determines the fee for this year.
* Students who are no longer in an AP class can still take the exam if they already ordered one.
* Students who are not in an AP class, but want to take an AP test (Independent Study), must stop by the Counselors’ Office for information on registering.